We got some good news today--Evelyn did well with her last two feedings (34 and 46 ml respectively), and the doctors told us that we can go on 12 hour request tomorrow. (They gave us the option to start tonight, but, in the event that it doesn't go as well as we'd like, I'd rather not spend the night at the hospital if I don't have to. Especially not when they weren't sure they could find me a room to stay in for the night!). Anyway, keep your fingers crossed. If tomorrow goes well, then they'll put us on a 24 hour request, and if that goes well, she can come home. So if all goes well, then we might be able to bring her home this weekend!
1 comment:
Hey guys, congratulation on your sweet little girl...sounds like she has made huge progress. I hope you get to bring her home this weekend. We know how crazy it is going back and forth from the hospital. What hospital is she in? Good luck with everything. We can't wait to meet her!
Love Mike, Melissa, Dylan, Bella and Audrey
Post a Comment