We had a lovely dinner with Bubby and Poppy tonight at Ottavios (a local Italian restaurant). Andrew wasn't quite so lovely, but that still couldn't quite spoil good food, nice ambiance, and an accordian player who could play the Star Trek theme, "All I Ask of You" (from Phantom of the Opera), "Bibbity-Bobbity-Boo" (from Cinderella), Johnny Cash, and Led Zeppelin's "Stairway to Heaven." Who knew the accordian could be so versatile?
On the way to dinner, Andrew told us, "When I get bigger, I'm going to go to crazy. . . . And then I'm going to go to Outer Space." (Hmm. Who knew crazy was a destination? I guess I've told him one too many times, when he asks for the zillionth time where we're going, that we're going "crazy.")
1 comment:
Oh, crazy is definitely a destination. I've wished for a sign sometimes that would say "Gone Crazy, Back Later".
Post a Comment