Andrew always has such funny conversations with me--I wish I could remember half of what he says. (The other day, I said, more to myself than Andrew, "Andrew, I think your mom spoils you." He responded, "I spoil you, too, mommy.")
So, we've been talking a lot about the change in seasons, that Fall is when the leaves change color and fall off the tree. Apparently Andrew's a little confused about this concept, because he announced abruptly in the car the other day: "Mommy, I feel sad." (This from the kid that burst into tears while watching Little Einsteins because Leo's musical pet, Melody, left Leo on the pet train . . .)
"Why do you feel sad, Andrew?"
"Because my very best friends can't come over."
"Who are your best friends?"
"Jacob and Emi."
"And why can't they come over?"
"Because it's Fall. They'll fall!"
1 comment:
makes perfect sense! what a cutie! i can't wait till mine starts talking...
Post a Comment