Sunday, October 26, 2008

I've been tagged

I've never been tagged before . . . but here are the basic rules (as I understand them). I have to post the fourth picture in the fourth folder in my pictures folders, briefly explain the picture, and then tag some friends/family. So here goes . . .


This is an old picture, taken on our Kodak camera before it broke. (And before Andrew was born). Dan and I were in Boston visiting Cristie and her family (you can tell how old it is by looking at how little Benjamin was). I think this was the week that my nephew Jacob was born.

So there it is. I think it only fair that I tag Cristie (since she's in the picture!), Sarah, Megan Collins (not the Megan who tagged me!), and Ronni. I'd tag Justin, too, but I don't think he'd deign to respond.

No comments: