Friday, September 12, 2008

Welcome to the World!

Dan's brother Matt and Matt's wife Laurie welcomed their first child--Leo Finn--to the world yesterday. We're so excited for them! Sarah has posted lovely pictures to her blog, so you can see the baby here. Dan thinks he looks like a Williams--Matt apparently disagrees. Dan also thinks that the first-born of each of his siblings seems to look more like the non-Eves spouse--a point that may be debatable, although I'd say Andrew is definitely a case in point.

Andrew is quite taken with the idea of his new cousin--mostly, I'm sorry to say, because his name is "Leo" and Andrew has some confused notion that he's related to the Leo of his favorite TV show, Disney's Little Einsteins. (And just so you know, this link is one that we use so frequently that it shows up on our pull-down menu . . . I think Andrew has all of the game options memorized).

When I told Andrew that he had a new cousin named Leo, Andrew asked, "But where are all the other Little Einsteins? Where's Rocket? And Quincy? And June? And Annie?" And he told his grandpa that Leo had red hair (he doesn't; I asked. His hair--of which he has an impressive amount--is sandy blonde).

1 comment:

Heather M said...

Congrats on the new nephew/cousin. Shawna's son's middle name is Finn as well.

Abigail loves "Little Einsteins." It was a regular in our house while we were overseas. I'll have to introduce her to the link. :)