About the only thing I like about taking my children to the doctor for their well-child visits is the "official" update on their height, weight, etc. (I certainly can't say I like the shots--today, Evelyn started crying even before we put her on the table, possibly in anticipation. And then she screamed.)
Anyway, we received renewed affirmation that yes, we are feeding our daughter. She's even moved up a bit in the rankings. She's now up to 14 lbs 5 oz (68th percentile, up from 49th), 25 inches (79th percentile, up from 41st) and her head is 16.5 inches (77th percentile). All in all, she's pretty proportional, and, if not the behemoth Andrew was at her age, that's probably a good thing: she has *way* more clothes that she needs to get some wear out of before she grows out of the size.
2 comments:
Good job growing Evelyn!
And I feel your pain about the clothes! I swear some only work about 2 weeks, tops!
But I think Evelyn's cheeks definitely rank higher than Andrew's at that age. Or maybe her smile is just wider.
Post a Comment