Guess who's one today?
This kid. (I know I just posted, but he really does deserve his own post).
In 365 days, we've gone from this
To this. It's pretty miraculous. I know all babies grow--it's what they do--but he started out so small and fragile that it seemed almost impossible then that he would not only grow, but thrive.
Also, he's much more attractive now.
He wasn't quite sure about the whole present thing. Like most babies, he was much more interested in the wrapping than what was inside.
And much more interested in the candle than in the cupcake.
This is Oliver crying because Dan took the candle away from him. (He also blew out the candle before Oliver could grab it).
Oliver: Not sure about this cupcake thing. I think I'll just mash it up.
He didn't like mashing it up either. This is Oliver, crying over his cupcake. (He was also really tired at this point).
Next year, kid, I think you'll be all over that cupcake.
1 comment:
He did seem to enjoy the next cupcake he had. I even have the video to prove it. :-)
Post a Comment