Some of you may have noticed that we didn't post last week.
There was a reason for that. Since this is a public blog, we aren't going to post a lot of details just yet--but suffice it to say, we had our baby last Saturday, just in time for Father's Day. It was earlier than expected, but both the baby and I are doing fine.
In other news, Andrew has been industriously trying to loose all his teeth. He lost his first tooth a couple weeks ago (I promised a picture and never followed through). And then, between Thursday and Friday, he lost *three* of his bottom teeth. I don't know how he eats anything. (I also don't know what's up with all his funny grimace faces, but I didn't get a good smile from him, and it wasn't for lack of trying!)
2 comments:
Congratulations Rosalyn and Dan! I can't wait to hear more about the baby and everything! If I read that right, the baby was born on the 16th? That's Kelsie's birthday. Such a great day! Congrats again! :)
Happy to hear that you have a new baby! That is wonderful!
Post a Comment