Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Shark Man Versus the Oronic Orca (by Andrew)

(And no, I don't know what "oronic" means either. I was working on a story this afternoon and Andrew wanted to write a story too. Can I just say this makes my mother-heart glow?).


 
                              Chapter     1  
One day the oronic Orca was swimming then He saw someone in trouble then he saw       
A  familiar fin--shark man’s fin.  

“Hey, Shark man,” called the oronic orca, “back for a rematch?”
“No,” answered Shark man, “but I am going to drown this swimmer.”

“No you’re not,” said the oronic orca as he raced toward Shark man.
The oronic orca got there just in time to distract Shark man while the swimmer got away.

 

Chapter 2: The Battle
Shark man got angry and the battle began.
The battle was fierce. There was lots of snapping and biting but in the end the orca won and sent him to jail.

The End.   

1 comment:

SRA said...

*thumbs up*