Great pictures. He is loosing his baby-look, in exchange for a big boy face and body. I can't believe how much the shape of his head looks like his cousin Jacob.
I guess we are still working on loosing the Binky?
The binky is pretty much gone--Dan cut it down one more time and now there's not enough of the stub left for him to put in his mouth. He still likes to have it with him at bedtime, but he doesn't do much with it (and usually falls asleep without touching it). So we're getting there, slowly.
2 comments:
Great pictures. He is loosing his baby-look, in exchange for a big boy face and body. I can't believe how much the shape of his head looks like his cousin Jacob.
I guess we are still working on loosing the Binky?
The binky is pretty much gone--Dan cut it down one more time and now there's not enough of the stub left for him to put in his mouth. He still likes to have it with him at bedtime, but he doesn't do much with it (and usually falls asleep without touching it). So we're getting there, slowly.
Post a Comment