First, before I get bogged down in the details of our lives, here are the pictures I promised last week.
Here's Oliver at two months.
And here, at three months, evidence that he is, in fact, growing.
He even has fat fingers and dimples on his hands. We're working on what Poppy calls the "rubber bands"--the fat rolls at the ankles and wrists that look like you've put a rubber band on the baby. We're almost there.
And then Oliver was done with the photo shoot.
This last week has been pretty busy. Andrew had two soccer games back to back on Wednesday and Thursday. His team even won Thursday's game, after losing most of the season. (Probably the fact that the kids like to do gymnastics in the backfield when the ball isn't nearby has something to do with their losing streak).
Three nights running I had stuff going on (most weeks aren't like this, I promise): Young Women, book group, and then my writer's group. It was fun to get out. Also exhausting.
That might be why I don't remember much else from this week. Yesterday we decided to get out of Dodge and went to the condo, where Oliver mostly hung out. I took the kids to Target and Dan took the kids swimming, so I guess we all had fun, one way or another. :)
Pictures from this afternoon. We love Oliver, but he's not very cooperative when it comes to looking at the camera . . .
1 comment:
I just rediscovered your blog! We reformatted my computer and I lost ALL of my bookmarks :( Oliver is such a beautiful baby and I love to see how much your other kids are growing up! Hope all is well and that you are getting some sleep :)
Post a Comment