And yep, that title is just about how creative I'm feeling. I have a head cold. Again. This is my second of the year. At least (knock on wood) the kids haven't picked it up yet.
Our weekly highlights: Monday I had to go down to SG for a doctor's appointment and got caught in traffic: they routed us off 1-15, through Hurricane and Toquerville. And the same thing on the way back. It wasn't until later that I found out all of this was because the police were having some kind of standoff with a guy on the freeway. Anyway, fun stuff.
The middle of the week was mostly school stuff; on Friday we took the family for a walk (Dan and I)/bike ride (the kids) because the weather was so nice. This morning, we got snow.
Also on Friday, we decided to celebrate Valentine's Day early by taking the whole family to dinner at the Market Grill (I'd been promised some coconut cream pie). The pie definitely lived up to its reputation; everything else was good, but rich, and Dan was the only one to finish his food.
Yesterday, I spent most of the day indoors, courtesy of the head cold. But the kids got to go to a fancy birthday party for a girl in Andrew's kindergarten class--apparently, her grandpa had some kind of midlife crisis and bought a miniature train. So, yeah, the kids had fun.
And that's what we've been up to. We hope our two readers are all healthy and happy!
2 comments:
Yup. Still alive here. Glad you are too.
Still healthy here and you have at least 4 readers...SRA, me, Jenilyn and your mom =)
Post a Comment