This is to make up for the weeks of no pictures. Finally, the pictures from the reunion two weeks ago that (I think) I promised to post last week but was waylaid by fancy British TV shows.
If you want more details on the reunion, look at my post from two weeks ago. Here, I'm just providing short labels.
Kids crafts:


Hanging out at the park in the morning after breakfast Friday morning.

Evelyn being unhappy about something (up the canyon, Saturday afternoon).


Blowing bubbles (Liza came prepared for small children with bubbles and ring pops and the works).

Naptime. (I'd appreciate it if you'd look at Evelyn, not me.)

The two amigas. I love that they get along so well together.



Andrew's talent (He read, How do Dinosaurs Eat their Food?)

Evelyn, singing "Popcorn."

Katie and Lydia modeling some of Bubby's creations.

Jasper and "my Ted." Ted wasn't very excited while Jasper was singing, but as soon as Jasper finished, he launched into an enthusiastic version of "I had a little turtle, his name was Tiny Tim . . ."

"Kella" (Leo's name for Clara) and Ted. Lots of cute cousins.
No comments:
Post a Comment