Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Hair by Stacha

For several years now I've been hearing about Stacha--Sarah's favorite hairdresser. Today, Evelyn and I had the chance to finally meet her (although Evelyn keeps calling her Anastasia). Evelyn had her first "big girl" hair cut (this is only the 2nd time she's had it cut, poor girl). No more toddler-style mullet!


I got my hair cut, too. I was contemplating something shorter, and then chickened out. Maybe next time. So, since I almost never post pictures of myself on here, here's one for the record book.


As I was downloading these pictures in my camera, I discovered a few from our time in Park City. Apparently, I do sometimes take pictures. These are from a trip to the Hogle Zoo in SLC with my sister, her kids, and my sister-in-law Mitcee and her kids. The Hogle Zoo has these animatronic dinosaurs that are pretty cool. The little kids, though, were all scared of this one which is why only 3 of the oldest kids are even in the picture (the rest of the kids were cowering against the fence on the opposite side of the walkway).

And here's Evelyn--perfectly blissful because we managed to snag her favorite animal on the carousel.


Alas, I didn't get pictures of the 4th (or Andrew's buzz), but I'll post a link to Poppy's blog when they post pictures over there . . . :)

1 comment:

SRA said...

Great hair on both of you!