We're home again for the first time in nearly a month, and, while we enjoyed seeing cousins and grandparents and visiting different places, we're also very glad to be home, sleeping in our own beds.
I'm still unpacking, though, which is less pleasant.
I don't have a lot to report either. We spent out last week at my parents' house pretty quietly. Friday, I did get to go to a Segullah staff retreat and actually meet in person some of the amazing women that I've had a chance to work with online (as we edit the submissions for the journal, etc.). In the morning, we did a temple session followed by lunch, followed by lots of talking, dinner, a writing exercise, and more talking. I didn't spend the night because we were coming home the next day, but I do feel like I've made a few new friends.
Tomorrow we have all kinds of festivities planned for the fourth of July, so you might actually get a post with pictures (if I remember the camera). Andrew got his hair buzzed tonight (by Poppy), so you can look forward to his newly shorn look.
1 comment:
Hey...so we are planning to come down to Cedar/Zion NP the 15th-16th. Would we be OK to camp out on your living room floor the night of Friday the 15th?
We're going to see two shows on Friday...matinee of A Midsummer Night's Dream and then the night show of Romeo and Juliet. We'd probably be up early-ish Saturday morning to head down to Zion to hike and then head back to SL in the afternoon.
Drop me an e-mail (suprincesita@gmail.com). Thanks :)
Post a Comment