Just before Easter, I decided to try out this recipe from Family Circle magazine. Mine aren't quite as pretty as the original, but they turned out pretty well. I gave most of them to the women that I visit teach, as I didn't think our family needed 24 cupcakes. Even if they are cream-filled.
I also invited Jeni and her kids over to eat the cupcakes, er . . . decorate Easter eggs. The decorating held their attention for all of two minutes, but they did seem to enjoy the cupcakes.
And Evelyn, of course, just gets cuter and cuter. She's really blossoming recently--moving more quickly (still not crawling, but she can get from one end of the room to the other on her bum in fairly short order), getting into everything, and burbling happily at the same time. If we could just get her to sleep at night (we're working on it!) she'd be perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment