Short week, because of Fall break, so not a lot to report. Wednesday, both the big kids had friends over for the last day of the break (Dan was already back at work). I think they had fun. No one died anyway, or refused to speak to someone else.
I tried to take the kids in to get flu shots after their friends went home, but the doctor's office was out--and now Andrew came home sick from church complaining of various pains all over his body. I sincerely hope it's not flu!
Yesterday we had our practice for the primary program and today was the program itself. The kids did great, the program was moving (the bishop could hardly speak when he got up to talk after the final song), and now we're done! At least, until next Fall.
Costumes arrived this week, and shortly after the house was invaded by these scary creatures.
On Friday, because I didn't get in my usual writing this week (because of the break), I let Oliver paint while I sat nearby with my laptop. He *really* liked the paint. Maybe too much. Good thing it's all washable finger paint.
No comments:
Post a Comment