Sunday, August 23, 2015

Back to School

And just like that, summer is over. The two older kids are back in school. Oliver's preschool teacher stopped by this week for some basic assessment (he starts the end of the month). Dan spent the bulk of the week in meetings leading up to the start of the semester tomorrow.









Oliver was pretty upset about being left behind--before Andrew and Evelyn were even out of sight he told me he missed them. But I think he's excited about preschool.

The day before school started (Wednesday), I took Andrew to the eye doctor for a checkup. And . . . yup, he needs glasses. They should arrive in a week or so.

Aside from the general craziness of school, this week has been pretty typical otherwise. (Aside from the hundreds of pages I've read for an online writing contest [Pitch Wars] I'm helping with. Over a thousand pages so far . . .)

No comments: