Thursday, October 23, 2014

Breaking for Fall

My apologies for being MIA for last week's post--we were out of town, and I typically don't like to post then because, well, I'm paranoid.

Also, I was on vacation.

The kids had a week off school for fall break and, coincidentally, we had a couple of days off at the university, so we took advantage of Bubby and Poppy's condo and spent three lovely days in the sunny southern part of the state.

We took the kids to Snow Canyon for the first time. They loved the sand dunes.











We also went swimming, ate lots of food, went shopping, went for a lovely walk along the Virgin River trail, and spent our last morning at the Children's Museum. It was nice to get away--even if I'm not loving the mountain of laundry I'm now slogging through!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are those my shorts that Dan is wearing? I thought only Babsy pulled that stuff!

Dan said...

Those are my shorts. I brought them from home.