I don't have a lot to say today. Mostly, I'm just tired. Oliver has been sick (still is), so most of my weekend has involved a tired, cranky, feverish baby who's having a hard time eating because he's so congested. We've done what we can to bring the fever down and deal with congestion, but we haven't been as successful as I'd like. And a late-night ER visit last night didn't help with the breathing issues--although we did get a diagnosis for an ear infection that will help (I hope) when the antibiotics kick in.
Anyway, I'm not trying to complain. I just feel a little helpless. And tired. Did I mention tired?
On the positive side, the kids had their primary program today and both did pretty well. Andrew had his part memorized and Evelyn at least knew hers, and they both sang with gusto.
No comments:
Post a Comment