This morning, as I was getting Evelyn ready for her school pictures, Andrew sauntered into the bathroom. I was using the curling iron to curl her ponytails, and Andrew asked, "what is that?" Apparently, the curling iron doesn't get used very much at our house.
Anyway, thinking about pictures reminded me about Andrew's pictures from earlier this year. I had mixed feelings about his picture. On the one hand, it's a very Andrew expression (he gets this one from his dad, I think). On the other hand, it's not the greatest picture. I was planning on doing re-takes, and then Andrew was home with pink eye the day of retakes and I didn't think a) the school would appreciate the pink-eye or b) that Andrew would look any better with bloodshot eyes. So, here's the picture that will go down in perpetuity as Andrew's kindergarten picture:

No comments:
Post a Comment