Sunday, March 09, 2008

pictures

Cleaning out Andrew's "room":

Andrew's new bed:
Andrew in his new bed:
At Cabelas:

At the park:



What happens when Andrew chooses to dress himself:


Andrew giving himself a "shot" in his belly.


2 comments:

J-L-J-E said...

I wager that if you were living in Connecticut (or any other blue state), there'd have been a social worker on your doorstep by now. As it is, I guess we can all be thankful Utah has the utmost faith in the resiliency of its youngest citizens to garner no ill effect either from poisonous fumes or very small spaces. (I'm just kidding Rosalyn, I saw that you gave it three days for the fumes to dissipate). Incidentally, did you decorate his space with the "Women on the Rise" poster I left there? If not, I need it for my budding feminists.

Megan, John and kids said...

Wow, gotta love the shot of Andrew dressing himself. It reminds me of the book Max's New Suit by Rosemary Wells. If you haven't gotten that one for him yet, you should. And some day you can just show him the shot of the bed in the room and emphasize what a BIG bed he had to fill up the WHOLE room!