We put these videos together for Bubby's birthday (March 10)--you can judge for yourself how well we succeeded.
Wow. Dan looks so excited in the first one. They're pretty cute though and I bet Bubby enjoyed them.
I just notified The Bubb that birthday wishes were available. I thought they were grand.Poppy
At least he sings a bit in the second one. Dan looks thrilled to be singing a solo. Well, it's thoroughly Andrew so I'm sure that Bubby loved it.
Did Andrew get to see the picture in the end? =) That was just too cute!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow. Dan looks so excited in the first one. They're pretty cute though and I bet Bubby enjoyed them.
I just notified The Bubb that birthday wishes were available. I thought they were grand.
Poppy
At least he sings a bit in the second one. Dan looks thrilled to be singing a solo. Well, it's thoroughly Andrew so I'm sure that Bubby loved it.
Did Andrew get to see the picture in the end? =) That was just too cute!
Post a Comment