Most of our faithful readers know by know that we are expecting another baby (to anyone who may not have already known that, we apologize for not telling you in a more personal fashion!). For the last several weeks, every time (well, almost) I've asked Andrew what kind of a baby is in Mommy's tummy, he has said that it's a girl baby, or that he's going to have a baby sister. Luckily for Andrew, our ultrasound this morning showed that it is, indeed, a girl. We're pretty excited--and relieved that we don't have to explain to Andrew why the baby is not what he was expecting.
9 comments:
Kedves Rosalyn!
Gratulálunk a jó hírekhez!
Béke az egész családnak!
Ferenc és Mária,Kecskemét
2008 jan. 17
D. Rosalyn!
I could not write to you in
this way until now. I hope I'll
be able to cope with some prob-
lems and I'll continue.
Ferenc from Kecskemét
Jan. 17 08
Congratulations! I meant to send off an email when I didn't see you at Christmas, but it's easier to do it this way and now I know it's a girl! I'm so happy for you, and a bit impressed that Andrew knew it was a girl. You've got a clairvoyant on your hands. Or not. Well, congratulations. Girls are the best.
I couldn't agree with Megan more. Girls are the best. Congratulations. We miss you guys and wish you the best. Congrats on graduation also-
Nagyon örülünk a boldogságotoknak,
Andrew egy igazi tüneményes lurkó!
Annak pedig külön örülünk, misze-
rint újra áldott állapotban vagy.
Nagyon szurkolunk nektek, s kíván-
csian nézünk elébe Andrew reagálá-
sának a várva várt kistesót ille-
tően. Máriánál a nyáron csak egy
hajszálon múlott ugyanez, de...
Ferenc és Mária
Hey! Congratulations! That is so exciting for you guys. When are you do? I must have missed the announcement.
Congratulations! We had no idea. Girls are certainly fun, although K. keeps warning me that once they turn eleven or so, all bets are off. Luckily, Andrew can use his sixth sense to keep tabs on her.
CONGRATULATIONS all the way from Sweden! I tune into your blog each Monday, and just saw there is another baby Eves on the way!!! =) Very exciting and glad to still see and read all of the funny little things the Aceling is up to. 2 years old already. Geez!!!
--Kelly
Isn't it nice to have a big announcement to induce otherwise anonymous readers to comment? Maybe we'll start a rumor on our blog that we're buying our first home or something. Congratulations! We need that ratio evened out.
Post a Comment