Sunday, October 30, 2016

This is (almost) Halloween--and pictures!

 Oliver with a backwards shirt:

From the NICU reunion a few weeks ago:






Reunion at Capitol Reef




From my NYC trip--Alice in Wonderland (in Central Park):


The kids and I spent last weekend with my parents--on Monday we got to hang out with my brothers and their families, pick pumpkins from a local farm and then decorate them, and eat Mitcee's chocolate chip cookies.






This last week has been a sad one (for me, at least)--one of my dear friends lost her husband to a hiking accident while he was out hunting and grieving with and for her family has colored a lot of the week. (I love this beautiful tribute from my friend Elaine: https://thinkingthroughourfingers.com/2016/10/29/in-memoriam/)

There were a few bright spots: the kids had pajama day/crazy hair day on Friday and we did NOT forget.



And I got to go to an author signing this week where I met some good author friends and was reminded how generous the writing community can be.






No comments: