These are questionnaires the kids filled out last month for Father's Day, re-posted here for your enjoyment (spelling intact):
From Evelyn:
My Dad is __13__ years old
My dad is really strong, he could lift: my baby brother
My dad's favorite color is: blue
My dad's favorite food is: tomato soup
My dad always says: don't eat your food with your fingers
My dad is the best at: cooking
My dad's job is: Coke hour
My dad laughs when: something's funny
If my dad had time, he would love to: make me some lunch
My dad and I like to: play games
My dad really loves: me
I LOVE my dad because: he watches TV with me
From Andrew:
My Dad is __34__ years old
My dad is really strong, he could lift a: baby
My dad's favorite color is: blue
My dad's favorite food is: gritz
My dad always says: be quiet! The baby is sleeping
My dad is the best at: yelling at me
My dad's job is: chemistry
My dad laughs when: I scream
If my dad had time, he would love to: golf
My dad and I like to: play the wii
My dad really loves: Mommy
I LOVE my dad because: he lets me play his iPad.
Okay--maybe not all about Dan. Here are Oliver's stats from his doctor's visit two weeks ago:
Weight 19 lbs 14 oz (5th percentile)
height: 29.5 inches (34th percentile)
Head circumference: 18.5 inches (65th percentile)
Notice a trend? Yes, our babies all have big heads. And he's slowly catching up.
1 comment:
My dad is the best at yelling at me. Ha!
Post a Comment