This update is courtesy of my brother, Justin, whose celebrity look-alikes were so stellar that we had to imitate them. (Who doesn't want to look like Jessica Simpson or Dean Cane?). (Personally, I think Dan looks better with a beard--I mean, come on, David Boreanaz? Maybe I can start calling him "My Angel" . . . On second thought, probably better not. I do want him to speak to me again later).


2 comments:
No comments? My guess is that everyone's either just speechless at the uncanny resemblance between Dan and Nicky Byrne, or they're wondering (like me) who is Nicky Byrne?
Gotta say I'm totally surprised that even with Dan's NASCAR facial hair, he is just as similar to Juliette Lewis as he is to Jay Hernandez (another 2 celebrities I don't recognize).
I can't believe I didn't see it before, but Rosalyn does actually look a little like Rory Gilmore (Alexis Bledel).
Anyway, nice post! Hope everything's going well there!
I've ALWAYS thought you looked like Christina Ricci, Rosalyn! Don't worry, Dan, you're not nearly as scary as Ville Valo.
Post a Comment