Friday, October 27, 2006

Two Andrew milestones of note occured today. First, our "early bird" actually slept from about 7:15 last night until 6:30 a.m.! We were excited on two counts--first, he slept all night without waking up his parents, and second, he slept past six a.m.! Our second milestone was perhaps more momentous. After getting Andrew out of his crib after his nap, I set him on his feet on the floor. Then, just to see what would happen, I gradually removed my support. To my surprise, Andrew actually remained on his feet for a full 2-3 seconds before sitting down! This is the first time he's stood on his own, independent of any support. (Although granted, any more he only needs minimal support to get to his feet). Anyway, not much in terms of the whole scheme of things, but enough to make a mother excited!

1 comment:

Rosalyn said...

I think so too!